Are you looking for care products that make you happy, care for your skin and protect our planet at the same time? We do too - because our planet deserves more than a flood of plastic, mineral oils, animal testing and far too much chemistry.
Oh no! - without us. At OYESS Loving Nature we believe that sustainability is a win for all of us.
We believe in cosmetics that are good for you and our planet.
That's exactly why we have looked intensively into the origin and whereabouts of our products in order to set a new standard together with you. Are you there?
Our lip balm ingredients are 100% natural in origin, and it gets even better: 95% of them are even organic and certified by Ecocert Cosmos Organic. Our vegan lip balms carry the Ecocert Cosmos Natural seal. Because we want only the highest quality ingredients to reach your lips.
We say NO to everything that, in our opinion, has no place in good cosmetics: a clear NO to mineral oils, microplastics and palm oil.
For us, animal welfare is an absolute matter of the heart: we are recognized by Leaping Bunny, the internationally recognized gold standard for products free from animal cruelty.
For more information: https://crueltyfreeinternational.org/
Your pen packaging uses >76% recycled plastic. The other 24% are (still) made of normal plastic - a requirement that we have to adhere to, but that will hopefully change soon. And the paper? 100% recycled and FSC certified. Our lotion packaging is of course also made from recycled plastic.
The circle closes: We use monomaterial in all of our packaging so that they are fully recyclable. So please recycle us too, we are counting on you.
Act local - this is where our heart is at home: Our products are made in Germany, with extra short supply chains and produced with CO2 compensation. We offset the resulting CO2 through climate protection projects. For more information: https://fpm.climatepartner.com/tracking/15071-2009-1001/de
Oh Yes – Our certifications
EcoCert Cosmos Siegel
Ecocert Cosmos only certifies products that use raw materials from natural or organic agriculture and pay attention to resource conservation, environmentally friendly packaging and socially responsible manufacturing processes.
We are proud that our products have been approved as cruelty-free and feature the Leaping Bunny logo. Leaping Bunny is a global program that demands cruelty-free standards beyond legal requirements. You can find out more about this at www.crueltyfreeinternational.org.
All of our products are approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny Program, the internationally recognized gold standard for cruelty-free products.
We proactively monitor our suppliers to ensure our products continue to meet the Leaping Bunny program criteria, adhering to the deadline principle. Our supplier monitoring system is also independently audited.
What climate neutral means? Quite simply: climate-neutral products are products whose CO2 emissions have been calculated and offset by a recognized, certified climate protection project.
We support projects that actually save CO2. For more information about our specific projects, please visit: https://fpm.climatepartner.com
The Vegan Society
The Vegan Society is an organization supporting veganism registered in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The vegan flower, which identifies around 40,000 products, has been awarded worldwide since 1990. Items marked with this label must not contain any animal components, animal by-products or raw materials derived from animals in the final product. The ingredients must never have been tested on animals. You can find more information at: https://www.vegansociety.com/